Why choose A Star for maintenance? Aren’t all companies the same?
-A lot of HVAC companies claim that they have maintenance plans. Often they may send an untrained technician out to perform the maintenance. That can result in potential problems that aren’t discovered and units that are left in poor running condition.
At A STAR Air conditioning we believe in preventative maintenance. Like good doctors we check the unit thoroughly, clean it and test it.
- We give you a detailed report of our visit and pictures when needed. When possible problems are discovered the necessary recommendations are given.
- Our technicians are Trained and Qualified to do Preventative Maintenance. They go through hands on training before working on the costumer’s units.
- We remind the costumers when their next service maintenance visit is coming up. This guaranties regular maintenance.
- We have technicians on duty 24 hours a day. This guaranties service in case of an emergency.
- Our trucks are fully equipped with quality tools and materials to get the job done right and fast.
- We understand that your business can not have down time. This is why we offer prompt service when you need us.
…And this is why we are better.
“Air Conditioning Maintenance” do you really need that?
- You have your car serviced at regular intervals. Why not your air conditioning system, after all you depend on it to keep you comfortable in those hot and humid days. Without regular maintenance an air conditioner looses about 5% of its original efficiency for each year of operation.The average lifespan of each air conditioning system is 10-15 years.
Finally, regular maintenance can add up to 5 years to your air cooling system’s lifespan, how is that for payback?Studies show that with regular tune-ups a unit will maintain up
to 95% of its original efficiency. This means that the cost of an annual tune-up is recovered very quickly in savings on your monthly electric bill and reduced repair costs. A properly serviced air conditioner will also do a better job of dehumidifying your home.
Our maintenance check and tune up is a 30 point check up and includes:
- Cleaning the unit coils,
- Checking the amp draw of the compressor, heater and fan motors
- Checking the system’s safety components
- Change the filters
- Clean the vents
- Flushing the drain line to prevent water back-ups
- Checking air flow and temperatures
- Checking the duct work for leaks
- Checking the system operating pressures and coolant level in the air conditioner.
A system that is only 10% low on coolant will cost about 20% more to operate! The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) recommends that coolant levels be checked every year.
How much should you pay for maintenance?
-Maintenance normally pays for itself when you account all the benefits it provides and, if properly done, it will save you money. The old saying “you get what you pay for” is often true when it comes to maintenance. Make sure that you understand what you are getting in return for your investment and you don’t settle only for a low price plan.
Our Maintenance Plans start at $79/unit with a yearly contract. There are additional discounts for two or more units. We can also customize them to your budget.
If you have more questions and you need to speak to an associate, call us at 800-454-0987. We will be happy to assist you.
We service all Broward, Miami and Palm Beach counties.ac contractor Broward, ac filters, AC maintenance, ac repair fort lauderdale, commercial ac contractor, Commercial ac tune up, hvac maintenance, office building hvac maintenance, residential tune up ac, rooftop units